What Are The Cal/OSHA Requirements For Your Company’s IIPP Program?
Did you know that, as an employer, you must have a written Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) in place, or you may be cited by California’s Division of Occupational Safety and Health?
To be effective, your IIPP must meet the following requirements:
1) fully involve all employees, supervisors, and management
2) identify the specific workplace hazards employees are exposed to
3) correct identified hazards in a timely and appropriate manner
4) provide effective training
4) Hazard Assessment
5) Accident/Exposure Investigation
6) Hazard Correction
7) Training and Instruction